It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

From the Desk of Scrapbook Mama

So I have fallen in love with blogs so much I thought I would start one that is specifically about scrapbooking, cardmaking and my Close to My Heart business. I thought it would be fun to have contests, surveys, tips of the trade and so on. I will try to post pictures of my current projects and instructions (if I so feel obligated to do so!!)

Maybe having this blog will force me to scrapbook a little more so that I have pic's to show off!

Here are two projects I completed this weekend. One was a box to store all of my homemade cards in (I used a CTMH My Acrylix organizer) and one was a card for a swap I am participating in.














Sign up for email updates so that you are notified whenever there is a new post!

Enjoy!!

Scrappin Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home