It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Going to the Chapel



So silly me - I volunteered to make the invites for my friends wedding! Luckily they are having just a small private ceremony and then a reception. So I only had to make 50 invites! And even though you think at first "Oh this is a simple design, it shouldn't take long" it seems to take longer! Yeah it is a simple design but times it by 50!!

But I had a great little helper! She colored a bit and helped me adhere the cards all together!

And the most fun...staging this photo!! I love my photobox (I have such a wonderful hubby!)

Now I do have to mention that this card is mostly non-CTMH product (I know, I know...shame on me!) but as I have mentioned many times, I am simply just not a CTMH Whore. Yes I prefer CTMH but I use other products as well, though I do have to mention that most of them don't stand up to the quality of CTMH!

Thanks for looking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home