It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another sneak peak!

Oh I said I would post these more often but...I haven't! Between vacation and then coming down w/a cold I just haven't had the time. But I got some new stuff today so I took pic's (though not the best pictures!). I still have yet to complete any artwork using new product though I am working on cards for a swap. Those should be done by the end of the week at which point I will post them!

So here are a few more sneak peaks.

The first are some new glitter rub ons. You get the sheet of rub ons and then 3 sheets in Olive, Silver and Twilight


The second item is the new Jingle Workshop on the Go package. I plan to have a workshop in Oct/Nov and you can buy these kits (includes the Level 2 Jingle Paper Packet, new glitter brads, instructions and a My Acrylix stamp set that you can only get in this set!) Kits cost $29.95 and covers the basics that you will need for the workshop! Or just buy the kit and have your own personal workshop at home!


And on that note I will go work on my first set of cards using new product!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home