It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapbook Sunday

So I spent almost all of Sunday scrapbooking. I got SO much done! Oh sure, it doesn't look like much when you see the artwork I posted but it seemed like a lot for me!

I played around with all the new product. What fun! What fun!

But enough of my jibber jabberin'! I know you just wanna see the pictures!

This first one is using my new favorite paper packet - Moon Doggie. The flower is from the new stamp set "Extreme Happiness" and the SOTM for August "It's Your Day" which has great stamps to make invitations or birthday cards!


The second card is using the new Bella paper packet and the June SOTM "Tender Tags"


The third card is using the new Animal Crackers paper packet. The sentiment "Thinking of You" is from the new stamp set "TLC"


This one is using the May SOTM "Be Yourself" and the Bella paper packet. Simple, yet fun!


And this last one is using NONE of the new product but I just had to share! It is using my all time favorite stamp that came out in the Spring Idea Book "Cupcake Sprinkles"


And just a reminder, new Idea Books go live on May 1st!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa Middleton said...

Cute card. Yummy... chocolate :) I liek the sentiment stamp!

April 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Bella & Be Yourself is stinkin cute! but then again, they are all cute ~Paula

May 1, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home