It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Card Crazy

So, silly me. I joined another swap. After I said I wouldn't! But this one is making 3 X 3 cards so thought, "This should go quickly" They are due January 16th so I have a little over a week, and I do basically have my ideas down. But man...I must 1) Quit joining swaps and 2) Stop procrastinating and putting things off until the last minute!

So I am making 7 cards (and have to make 6 of each card!) Here are the ones I have come up with so far. I used all new paper packets and new stamp sets (well one stamp set was not new!).

This first one is using the Daydream paper packet and the Cupcake Sprinkles My Acrylix stamp set. I stamped the cupcake cup on to a brown piece of paper and then scored the folds and folded the paper. For the cake portion I stamped a light image of the "frosting" and then used Liquid Applique and some pink sprinkles from my kitchen pantry! Then using my handy dandy bright orange heat gun (that my hubby bought me at Harbor Freight) I heated it and POOF! I added a red button for the cherry on top!

This second one is using the Emporium paper packet, the Colonial White Ribbon Rounds, and the Ms. Gardener My Acrylix stamp set. I used the chocolate Exclusive Ink marker and my water brush to paint in the watering can.


And this last one is using the Stardust paper packet. This is the one that I did not use a new stamp set on. I did not buy the set that coordinates with this paper those sets are a bit more boyish and I have a girl. But now that I have used this paper...I may have to buy some other stamp sets. I used the Under the Stars (retired) My Acrylix for the stars and the wording.

I have a few others that I did but I am having some training issues with Adobe Photoshop Elements! Hopefully I will work out those quirks soon and have more pictures for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home