It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I am so proud of myself! I told myself I needed to scrapbook this past weekend and I did! I am doing a card workshop this coming weekend and of course I needed to prepare for that. I had so much fun!! Though my craftroom looks like a war zone with speckles of glitter EVERYWHERE, and I believe the drawers that hold my paper exploded as there are bits of paper EVERYWHERE! But oh what fun I have had!

These are 6 out of 1 cards - 6 cards made out of 1 randomly stamped piece of paper

These items are (left to right) Gift Card holder, 3 X 3 card/gift tag and an ornament.

And now the following item is a desktop calendar I made. I had so much fun that I bought another spiral binder and plan on making another one for a Christmast gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home