It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shall we go shopping?

Though I do not think this purse would hold too much of your stuff! I got this off of the Close to My Heart BB. Another consultant had posted her pic's and then was kind enough to send me instructions!

I used one of the new paper packets (Aspen), the Twilight Ribbon Rounds and the Celebration Bouquet stamp set. I did not have any snow/winter stamp sets so this stamp worked great as two of the flowers could pass as snowflakes!

Now I just have to put some pictures inside of it! Imagine giving this little purse to someone for a gift, with maybe a gift card inside? What a great present or thank you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home