It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Scrappin' we will go!!

Sorry that I have not posted in a few day...I have been basking in my new CTMH products! Yep, you heard me right...NEW PRODUCT! And as a consultant I can buy them now!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!!

Anyway, I said that I would use this blog to post pic's of products and I have not been very good at that! So I thought I would post a few things.

My cousin just got married this past weekend. So of course I had to make something scrapbook oriented! I decided to make a 12x12 scrapbook page and frame it. Hopefully she will like it! I think she is kind of crafty herself so we will see.

I used the Silhouette paper packet (I love this packet, it's so versatile!) along with Moments stamp set (this was May's SOTM).


(I apologize for this pic being sideways! It's not on my camera but whenever I try to upload it to the blog it rotates! So just turn your head sideways!)

Then of course I also had to make a card. I used an acrylic stamp set that (cough, cough) was not CTMH! But it was only $5 at Ben Franklin so I had to get it. It isn't too bad but you know I have tried other brands of acrylic stamps and they just aren't as nice as CTMH. I liked how this card turned out, however I am not totally happy with the coloring in of the imagines. I did use my cuttlebug for the embossing. Fun! Fun!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home