It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009!!



Well I was waiting to post until I had some AWESOME artwork to show off. You would think w/all this time off of work I would but....I don't. I do however have pic's of my newly redecorated craft/scrapbook room!! I have been wanting to do this and decided now was the time. So...this took place of any scrapbooking. Now that it is done though I can start working on some serious scrapbooking.




One of my goals for 2009 is to complete a lot more scrapbook pages (no more cards for awhile!). However I still have not decided what number I am looking at. I am thinking maybe 1 or 2 pages a week? That sounds pretty reasonable doesn't it? Or maybe not necessarily in that week but at least 10 pages a month? I don't know....Thoughts?

What else do I have planned for 2009 - well new rounds of CTMH hostess clubs of course! Those will start in February and I think will be every other month. I will then host workshops in the in between months. This new Idea Book is SO awesome!!

Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home