It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't squat with your spurs on.....

However you can make this wonderful little brag book/album!

I made this one for my friend that loves horses. So i thought the Sarsparilla paper would be wonderful for her. I was going through the drawers in my craftroom this weekend and came across one of these that another CTMH had made for me. Well it was easy to figure out how they made it so all I had to do then was add paper!

I used the Chocolate Ribbon Rounds and the Sarsparilla My Stickease.







I also made another one using Hannah Montana paper from Creative Memories (shhh! Don't tell anyone I used something from the competition!). I had gotten some ribbon at Target in the $1 section that matched the HM paper, perfectly! You can check out those pic's on my facebook page.



Thanks for looking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home