It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Artwork Galore!!

I can only take credit for one of these items but I just have to acknowledge these wonderful women for the fantastic artwork they did.

I joined a "New Idea Book" swap. Basically each consultant picked one of the new stamp sets out of the new Autumn/Winter Idea book and had to make some type of artwork - card, treat bag, scrapbook page. Then we swapped! This way we all have artwork for one of the new stamp sets but don't have to spend the $$ buying all the stamp sets! Though as I look at the artwork I am finding myself going "Hmm, must buy that stamp set!"

If you want additional details on any of the artwork you see, let me know. I only provided the stamp set and paper used but I do have more detailed recipes on some of them!

Enjoy!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home