It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I dusted off my tools...

...and look what I made!!

I just fell in love with this monkey stamp when my friend & I went on the Northwest Paperchase. I had just joined a swap where we were to make funny cards. Well I just love monkeys for some reason (I think it all started when we referred to my brother Mike as "Uncle Monkey")and when I saw this one and the sentiment I knew i had to have it. And let me tell you, even though I am a true CTMH stamp lover through and through, this brand comes in a close second. Though I don't like the fact that you cannot see through it like the clear ones! You can check them out here
http://www.stampendous.com/products/154301/Changito_the_Monkey.
I just may have to get more - and then I can go apes with coffee and monkey themed items!!

Speaking of the cool cling stamps, I also bought another on our paperchase that said "Thanks for your Support" which made me think of bra's which made me think of the new "Forever Young" Cricut cartridge I bought which has bra and undie die cut pattern! Bra's support you so voila! My second card!!


THis cartridge also makes cute purses so I am sure you will be seeing pictures of those one of these days!

Now, I know I have been a bit lacking in CTMH info. Well two WONDERFUL things are coming up. First, next month marks my 4 year anniversary with CTMH and it is going to be a month full of fun!! Tips, giveaways, etc! And second, I am SOOOO excited about the new Summer product that is coming out! I haven't received the new Idea Books yet but I did get some sneak peaks - think cherries, glitter, Disneyland....Oh I am going to go poor!! Like I haven't already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home