It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Night Grace-y!

Well next weekend I will be hosting a card workshop in honor of National Card-Making day! And I have been procrastinating and figured today I really needed to get working on cards that we are going to make! So far I have two and want to do at least four more!

So this first one is a Tri Shutter card. It looks complicated but is VERY easy! I used the Grace paper packet, and the Floral Delight stamp set from eons ago. I embossed it with white embossing powder. The verbiage on the card is from The Ms. Gardner stamp set. (I love the Ms. stamp sets!)





The next card is from the Jingle WOTG (Workshop on the Go) kit. You get the Jingle Level 2 paper packet, along with a stamp set (that you can only get in the kit!) and the new glitter brads! And it gives you instructions on a few 12 X 12 page layouts and a few cards! I stamped this ribbon as I did not have any pattered ribbon I wanted to use.




Now I just wish I had started my scrapbooking earlier because now I will have to make it up during the week AND prep for the workshop! I really must learn to not procrastinate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home