It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Monday, March 29, 2010

The creative juices, they are a flowin'

So, I FINALLY got these stamps that I ordered from another company. I guess I probably should have known better huh? Don't get me wrong, the stamps are nice but it took over three weeks for me to receive the stamps! Granted once they were actually shipped out I got them in 2 days but really...it took 3 weeks prior to that to process the order? Oh well....

Anyway, I have these stamps that follow the same type of theme - cocktails and coffee. So I thought how it would be so much fun to do a series of cards. Some day I would love to start a card making business and these are ideas I would have for some series of cards.

The first is the "Al-kee-hall" series. Now, so that you will not be ashamed of me, I did use CTMH paper, pens & stamp pad colors! I mean they are the BEST around so I had to use them. And even though CTMH stamps are the best too, sometimes they just don't have the images I am looking for. This one I used the Moon Doggie paper pack. I mean what else screams "Ice cold beverages!" better then some tropical, hawaiian themed paper?


This second series I call "Quad Espresso" and I used the Sarsaprilla paper packet which I think with its brown tones just fits the idea of coffee so well. These were really quite a bit of fun and I don't think I can part with them. :(


Both of the paper packets are still available so if you are looking at them and going "Ooh, I like those!" you can still order them!

In a few days it will be April and as you know, APril is my anniversary month with CTMH (4 years!) I have a lot of great ideas for celebrating and may be giving out a few clues as to what new product will be available May 1st!!

So check back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alanna said...

Super cute cards. I love the Bella stamps but don't own any.

April 8, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home