It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mark your calender!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile and that this post will not include art pic's. But I did want to post some information!

Mark your calendars as there are some great events coming up!

First off, Stampaganza is back! From November 3 through November 30, 2009 when you purchase 2 stamp sets (size A, B, C, D & E only)at full price you will get a third stamp set of your choice for FREE!


Then on December 5th I will be hosting a crop & shop at my house! Come and crop on your current project or work on those Christmas presents. Then while you are at it get pampered from my sister in law who just became a Mary Kay consultant and purchase Christmas gifts from her as well as my friend who is a Partylite consultant! Cropping and shopping will begin @ 5 pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home