It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cherry-O, what a Spendor-id Day!

So the other day I made a little book using the Splendor paper packet for guests to sign at my friends MIL's memorial service. They were very easy to make and as I was making it I thought how cute these would be as mini photo albums using the CTMH Flip Flap pages. So I had some time tonight and did a quick mini album.

And I do mean quick! This went together SO quickly!!

I am thinking of doing a workshop on these - anyone interested??






Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When are yout thinking of doing a workshop on the mini album? Or, are you thinking of doing it this Friday night?

May 17, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanted to see these close up. very nice, Steph! they would make a great workshop. send the info in an email to everyone you know and see what happens!

May 18, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home