It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lake Riley Retreat Outcome

I went to a scrapbook retreat this past weekend that my friend Michelle had put together. It was sure nice and I think I got a lot accomplished. Unfortunately my cricut cartridge didn't arrive in time but oh well. My photos did so all is good!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Twitterpated paper. Funny how you will first look at paper and go "Hmm, just not me" but then you see it up close and start to think of the ways you can use it and it becomes your new all time favorite paper. That is how I feel with Twitterpated! I just loved using them for my pumpkin patch photos! And I really like the level one paper packets. What is that??!! You couldn't tell I used preprinted pages? Yes I did!!































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home