It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cute album using Splendor

So Friday night I had a crop and all day I had NO idea what I was going to work on. Well then I remembered I had bought this cute little album from CTMH (My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album) a few months back. So I took my Splendor paper and my new stamp set, Over the Rainbow, and basically had this album done in under 4 hours! I wasn't sure what pictures I would put in it until my bright little daughter goes "You can put pictures of when we go over to the lot this weekend!" So we got home tonight and I printed off my pictures and plopped them in the album! Quick and easy - I love CTMH! Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home