It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Monday, June 28, 2010

Zippidee-Doo-Dah!!

So I recently joined a swap with other CTMH consultants. We had to go with a "playing outside" theme so I went with a carnival/amusement park theme. One, because I had the Zippidee paper packet and I hadn't used yet and two, because I had just fallen in love with the "Theme Park" stamp set and needed an excuse to buy it!!

So here are my two pages. I used the Zippidee Workshop on the Go (G1011) packet which comes with the stamp set Ticket to Ride (only available with this kit) along with Theme Park (D1430) and the Fancy Fuzz Zippidee borders (Z1315). I can't wait to take pictures at the fair this year and use my pages! I can't wait to see what the other consultants did as well!!




And as you know, I LOVE paper piecing which I did on this stamp of the boy and girl on the teacups. Can you tell what was paper pieced???




Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home