It's All About Scrapbooking

Tips, Techniques and Scrapbook Blabber from a Scrapbook Addict

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Magic

Oh My God!! I have gotten a sneak peak at the new Fall/Winter product and I am excited!! However this does mean that some product will be retiring and I will provide that list as soon as I have it.

So as you patiently wait for the new product to be available, check out the current product and stock up on the items that will be retiring but you just can't live without!

So what wonderful photos will you be scrapbooking from this summer? We have TONS of photos from our trip to Yellowstone. Try like over 200!! Egads! But I am already creating scrapbook pages in my mind. I just need to actually create the pages now!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home